Friday, August 28, 2009

God's Presence

This day I call to me: God's strength to direct me, God's power to sustain me, God's wisdom to guide me, God's vision to light me, God's ear to my hearing, God's word to my speaking, God's hand to uphold me, God's pathway before me, God's shield to protect me, God's legions to save me. [from A Retreat With St. Patrick]

Tea-time blessing
God willing, may our teabe steeped in serenity, sweetened by sharing, and surrounded by the warmth of your love.

May you be blessed withwarmth in your home, love in your heart, peace in your soul and joy in your life.

May a rainbow gladden your eyes. May soft winds freshen your spirit; May sunshine brighten your heart; May the burdens of the day restlightly upon you; And may God enfold you in the mantle of his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment